Frequently Asked Questions
Who should introduce proven and tested sporting sporting principles and methodologies?
- Improve their organisation
- Improve their team’s performance
- Learn what it takes to create a successful team
- Learn coaching skills
- Create a fun and competitive team environment
Business improvement and cultural change programs?
- Just in time
- Total Quality Management
- Six Sigma
All of these programs have been focussed on process improvements. It has been 10 years since the last major business improvement program was introduced. Whilst the business improvement programs of the past have improved business, they have failed to address what makes or breaks a business or organisation, being the staff. It doesn’t matter how good the processes are if the staff don’t follow them or if they are not motivated.
What is the difference between a professional sports team and my department?
- Common commitment and purpose
- Performance goals
- Complementary skills
- Mutual accountability
Your teams should have the same.
What industries do you cover?
What sporting codes do you cover?
Can my staff and I relate to sporting principles and methodologies?
- They have played or are still playing sport
- They watch sport live or on television or devices
- They follow their favourite sporting teams as a fan or a member
How do you do it?
- Needs analysis
- Developing your game plan (your key goal)
- Feedback forms
- Ongoing consultation
What is a sporting mind-set?
What subjects do you cover?
- The Professional Sports Club
- The Professional Sports Team
- Pre-Season Training
- Preparing for the Game
- Playing the Game
- Post-Match Review
What outcomes can I expect?
Creating Corporate Sports Teams and playing the Corporate Sports Club™ Game will develop:
- Greater productivity
- Greater staff engagement
- Happier workforce
- More results-focused workforce
- Improved business/organisation
- Greater team spirit
- Improved staff retention
- Less stressed staff
- Increased number of brand ambassadors
- Improved bottom line
- Opportunity to become an Employer of Choice and attract the best staff
- Better managers
- More results focused
- Greater responsibility for performance
- Culture that is more results focussed (scoreboard and ladder)
- Training program to which staff can relate
- Staff who have a greater understanding of other team members and of their actions
- Greater understanding of roles and responsibilities
- Improved staff attitude and motivation
- Greater understanding of customer and supplier perception of your business which will lead to:
- Opportunities to create more business with existing customers
- Opportunities to work more closely with suppliers
- Full understanding of customer knowledge of your business and what products and services provided
- Understanding of how and why the principles from a top professional sports club and team should be used in everyone’s daily life, whether this is at work or at home.