If you are one of the many business leaders who wonder why their business or teams are not performing as well as they could, read on…..
There is no difference between a professional sports team and a corporate team; you are just playing a different game.
“Australia, the Sporting Nation”, we play, watch and gamble more on sport than most other nations.
We use proven and tested sporting principles and methodologies
to create high performance businesses and teams
Most people have played or are still playing team sport. We know what team sport is all about. We recognise high performance, but how would your business perform if we brought all your staff onto the sports field?
- All run in the same direction?
- Create scoring opportunities for each other?
- Know how each of them contributes towards the success of the team?
- Assist and support each other?
We will show you how everything you do in business can be directly related back to sport.
- Play by the rules at all times
- Control your temper. Verbal abuse and sledging other players, deliberately distracting, deliberately fouling or provoking is not acceptable behaviour and is not permitted in any sport.
- Treat all participants as you would like to be treated
- Do not interfere with, bully or take unfair advantage others
- “Love of the game”, while improving your skills and feel good about yourself
- Work equally hard for yourself and your team – your team’s performance will benefit and so will your own
- Co-operate with your coach, team -mates and opponents. Without them, there would be no game
- Be polite, considerate and well-mannered at all times, as your behaviour reflects on the rest of your team
- Remember to be a “good sport”
High performance teams
High performance teams outperform their peers by a staggering 80%, where teams:
- Are fully engaged
- Are passionate about the company, their manager and their colleagues
- Are 21% more productive
- Produce a 22% greater profit
- Have 10% higher customer metrics
- Have 37% less absenteeism
- Have 25% less staff turnover
- Have 28% less shrinkage
- Have 48% less incidents
- Have 41% less quality defects
Staff who works to their strengths are six times more likely to be engaged at work and are 15% less likely to quit the jobs.
Source: Gallup Inc. & Bersin by Deloitte
Did you know that 60% of Australian workers are doing just enough not to get sacked*?
Chances are, these are your employees. Together, let’s create some excitement at your workplace to elicit change.
*Source: Gallup, Inc’s State of the Global Workplace